Specialities of Law Masters Book:
- Prepared as per syllabus of University
- Single answer for all questions
- Prepared by qualified and experienced teacher
- Simple and lucid language
- Recent Case Law: To make student aware of recent legal trend.
- End Notes: To provide additional knowledge and illustration
- Synopsis: To enable students to know the theme of subject and to make topic by heart
- Question Bank: To get precise knowledge of exam oriented questions.
- Point-wise answers.
- Knowledge as well as exam oriented.
- Easy for Study.
- Low Price.
- Meanings of difficult Legal/English terms in Marathi
- Introduction to law of Evidence
- The Relevancy of Facts
- Dying Declaration
- Statements made under special circumstances
- Relevancy of Judgment
- Experts Evidence
- Character when relevant
- Oral and Documentary
- Burden of Proof
- Examination of Witnesses