Specialities of Law Masters Book:
- Prepared as per syllabus of University
- Single answer for all questions
- Prepared by qualified and experienced teacher
- Simple and lucid language
- Recent Case Law: To make student aware of recent legal trend.
- End Notes: To provide additional knowledge and illustration
- Synopsis: To enable students to know the theme of subject and to make topic by heart
- Question Bank: To get precise knowledge of exam oriented questions.
- Point-wise answers.
- Knowledge as well as exam oriented.
- Easy for Study.
- Low Price.
- Meanings of difficult Legal/English terms in Marathi
- Marriage and Kinship A]. Marriage B]. Family and Kinship C]. Kinship
- Customary Practices and State Regulations A]. Concubinage B]. Child Marriage C]. Sati or Suttee D]. Dowry
- Joint Family A]. The Mitakshara Joint Family B]. Karta C]. Dayabhaga Coparcenary D. Partition
- Hindu Inheritance
- A]. Muslim Inheritance B]. Ithna Ashria Inheritance C]. Christian Inheritance D]. Parsi Inheritance
- A]. Matrimonial Remedies (Divorce) B]. Nullity of Marriage C]. Judicial Separation D]. Restitution of Conjugal Rights
- A]. Bars to Matrimonial Relief B]. Family Court