Specialities of Law Masters Book:
- Prepared as per syllabus of University
- Single answer for all questions
- Prepared by qualified and experienced teacher
- Simple and lucid language
- Recent Case Law: To make student aware of recent legal trend.
- End Notes: To provide additional knowledge and illustration
- Synopsis: To enable students to know the theme of subject and to make topic by heart
- Question Bank: To get precise knowledge of exam oriented questions.
- Point-wise answers.
- Knowledge as well as exam oriented.
- Easy for Study.
- Low Price.
- Meanings of difficult Legal/English terms in Marathi
Unit 1: Concept of Crime
- Nature and Concept of Crime
- Introduction to Indian penal Code
- Jurisdiction of Indian Penal Code
- Elements of Crime
- Stages of Crimw
- Law relating to Joint Offenders
- General Exceptions (Defenses)
- Concept of Inchoate Offences
- Group Liability
- Joint Offenders (Common Intention)
- Public Tranquility
- Unlawful Assembly, Rioting
- Human Body
- Culpable Homicide
- Wrongful Confinement
- Criminal Force, Assault
- Kindnapping and Abduction
- Theft, Robbery, Dacoity etc.
- Giving and Fabrication false evidence
Unit 10: Offence affecting public health, safety, convenience etc
- Offences affecting the Public Health
- Offences affecting the Public Safety and Convenience
- Public decency and morality
Law Master's Indian Penal Code [IPC] for LL.B By Prof. Santosh D. Bhosale | Law of Crimes
- Publisher: Law Master's Publication, Satara
- Book Code: LMP03
- Availability: 10