Specialities of Law Masters Book:
- Prepared as per syllabus of University
- Single answer for all questions
- Prepared by qualified and experienced teacher
- Simple and lucid language
- Recent Case Law: To make student aware of recent legal trend.
- End Notes: To provide additional knowledge and illustration
- Synopsis: To enable students to know the theme of subject and to make topic by heart
- Question Bank: To get precise knowledge of exam oriented questions.
- Point-wise answers.
- Knowledge as well as exam oriented.
- Easy for Study.
- Low Price.
- Meanings of difficult Legal/English terms in Marathi
- Historical Perspective of Environment
- Constitutional Provision and Protection of Envionment
- Environment Protection Act 1986
- The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act 1974
- The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act 1981
- Noise Pollution
- Forests and Greenery
- Wild Life Protection
- International Regime
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Protection through Delegated Legislation
Law Master's Environment for LL.B By Prof. Santosh D. Bhosale
- Publisher: Law Master's Publication, Satara
- Book Code: LMP01
- Availability: Out Of Stock