The Book aims at giving a detailed and conceptual perspective about the Infrastructure Arbitration in India with special emphasis on Road Projects. It aims at covering the role of Arbitration in the Infrastructure field with special emphasis on the 2015 Amendment, claim management and contractual management, the obligation of the developer/contractor based on MCA, FIDDIC model. It will be a reference hand book for Inhouse counsels, Project managers, Project in charges, Developers and the contractors in relation to their arbitration claim in infrastructure projects.Key Features:
- A comprehensive study on the aspects Infrastructure Arbitration.
- Up to date with all the major judicial and legislative developments that has taken place in this field of law
- All-important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated.
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
- Infrastructure Development in India
- Outline of Arbitration in India
- Road Infrastructure in India
- Contract in Infrastructure Construction: Risk and Claim Management
- Obligation of Parties
- Right of Way
- Idling of Resources
- Extension of Time ("EOT")
- Change of Scope
- Overhead Expenses
- Price Escalation Clause
- Of Evidence and Discovery
- Other Issues in Infra Sector
- Scenario Analysis
Lexisnexis Infrastructure Arbitration A Perspective [HB] by Manoj K. Singh
- Publisher: LexisNexis
- Book Code: 9789388548830
- Availability: 10