This book comprehensively discusses the various provisions and
procedures prescribed under the GST Laws. The book has been written in a
manner which would help taxpayers and professionals to get a better
understanding of compliances under the GST.
It is a very useful handbook for professionals, corporates and regulators, as all the provisions have been explained in a lucid manner. The book has been divided into three parts.
- Part A: Important Reference Tables
- Part B: Commentary (Detailed analysis of provisions of GST through illustrations, tables and graphs)
- Part C: GST Rates (Comprises of upto date list of GST rates on goods and services)
Bloomsbury's Handbook of GST Procedure, Commentary and Rates 2019 by Rakesh Garg & Sudeep Garg
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing India
- Book Code: 9789389351040
- Availability: Out Of Stock