The book focuses on both theoretical and practical aspects of the
Contract Law and the underlying principles. It covers the entire
syllabus of the subject – Law of Contract (General Principles) for the
law students of Universities in a comprehensive manner. The book
covers a plethora of case laws and examples elaborating the legal
provisions and conundrums of the Contract law which will facilitate the
students to have a better understanding of the Contract Law. The interpretation of the legal provisions of the Law have been provided in a concise manner in the book.
- A simple lucid book which can be easily understood by the law students, advocates, researchers and competition exam students.
- Covers syllabus of all Universities, National Law Schools and competitive examinations, whatever the nature of the examination may be.
- All provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 have been explained with examples, case law, rationale and concepts to make the students understand them and retain for examinations.
Bloomsbury's The Principles of Law of Contract by Prof. (Retd.) R. C. Srivastava, Ashutosh Pathak
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing India
- Book Code: 9789387457362
- Availability: Out Of Stock