It is useful for CA Inter-IPC, CS Executive, LLB & Other Professional Courses.
- One stop solution to understand new legislation “Goods and Service Tax” in a detailed manner.
- MCQs and Practical Questions are given at the end of the book.
- Up to date with all the latest amendments as notified by the department.
- All important notifications, circulars and other important releases have been incorporated.
- Each topic, contains a theoretical exposition and is followed by plenty of illustrations to facilitate the busy students to master the practical
- application of the law. Numerous problems and solutions have been given to enable the students to clearly grasp the intricate provisions.
- For better clarity on GST, the book has been framed with more than 100 Examples, 200 Multiple Choice Questions, 100 Theoretical
- Questions, 50 Illustrations and 150 Practical Questions.
- Provisions are explained with the help of tabular and graphical presentation.
- Useful for students appearing in CA Inter-IPC, CS-Exec, LL.B. and other professional studies.
- 100% Coverage of Syllabus, as issued by the Institute.
Contents of the Book : GST & GST (MCQs anf Practical Questions)
- Basic Concepts of Indirect Taxes and Introduction of GST
- Supply under GST
- Levy and Collection
- Exemption from GST
- Taxability of Composite and Mixed Supply
- Location of the Supplier and Place of Supply of Goods and Services
- Composition Levy (Composition Scheme)
- Time of Supply
- Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit And its Utilisation
- Tax Invoices, Credit and Debit Notes
- Payment of Tax
Commercial's Systematic Approach to GST for CA Inter [IPCC] May 2021 Exam [Old & New Syllabus] by Dr. Girish Ahuja & Dr. Ravi Gupta
- Publisher: Commercial Law Publisher
- Book Code: 9789390303670
- Availability: 10