Year 2020 is proving to be the most damaging chapter in the modern history of mankind. Indian Economy is walking a tight rope going through a dark tunnel and we all hope to see a ray of light soon on the other end.
A UN report estimated a trade impact of US$ 348 million on India due to the outbreak, making India one of the 15 worst affected economies across the world. The coronavirus lockdown in India has left tens of millions of migrant workers unemployed.
Businesses work to respond to the impact and uncertainties of the novel coronavirus and it is important to build an efficient business on the back of some hard decisions. Complete business restructuring from scratch is inevitable.
We hope the structural legal framework of GST would not be harmed in the process, however, we expect some hard decisions on the procedural side to catch hold of the tax evaders on a real-time basis.
- This book would help you understand the intricacies of GST as we have comprehensively covered:
- CGST Law, IGST Law, UTGST Law, Compensation Cess Law
- Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
- Relevant GST notifications, circulars, clarifications, orders and D.O. letters.
- Numerous Case Laws on this regime have been covered in a section-wise manner.
Bharat's Illustrated Guide to Goods & Services Tax [GST] by CA. Rajat Mohan [2 Vols.]
- Publisher: Bharat Law House Pvt. ltd.
- Book Code: 9789386920997
- Availability: 10