The book is a practical guide providing a pragmatic analysis of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. The book aims at providing a practical guide to the concepts and procedure established by the Code from the inception of insolvency resolution process (corporate as well as individual), till the ultimate distribution of assets of the debtor towards recovery of creditors' dues. It strives to act as a guide on the concepts and procedure in the Code along with an in-depth analysis of relevant case law. The book is intended for use by insolvency professionals, advocates, students and other academicians who wish to gain a practical understanding of the Code.
- Critical analysis of the Code with the latest Case Laws of Adjudicating Authority, Appellate Authority and other courts
- Comprehensive practical guide on procedure to be followed in insolvency resolution process, liquidation and bankruptcy proceedings under the Code.
- Conceptual guide aimed at a wide array of readers such as insolvency professionals, advocates, chartered accountants, in-house legal officers and law students.
- Ready reference table of notified provisions of the Code.
- Contains updated Code with Notified Rules and Regulations as on 21.08.2017.
Bloomsbury's Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 Concepts and Procedure by Jyoti Singh & Vishnu Shriram [Latest Edition]
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing India
- Book Code: 9789386643681
- Availability: Out Of Stock