Cyber Crimes by Dr. Talat Fatima is an authoritative commentary on the subject. This Book identifies the special legal problems which the internet has created and examines the ways in which these are dealt with under Indian Law. The Key Features of the Book Include:
- New generation cyber Crimes Like Cyber Defamation, Cyber Bullying (harassing through Digital means), Cyber Stalking, Cyber Squatting (stealing the domain name), etc are included
- A new chapter devoted to the protection of intellectual property rights over the internet.
- A new chapter on Internet Banking which addresses challenges faced by the banking industry such as phishing, vishing, smurfing, etc.
- A new chapter on Cloud Computing which is envisioned as the next generation architecture of IT enterprise.
- Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008 has been thoroughly analysed and discussed in the light of recent observations of the Hon'ble Supreme Court.
- Highlights the common principles which are used globally to regulate use of the net and compares it with the Indian scenario.
- All statutory law and case law developments have been updated.
Conents of the Book :
- The Communication story
- Nature of Cyber Crimes
- Taxonomy of Cyber Crimes : An Overview
- Pure Cyber Crimes
- Power of Cloud Computing : A Unique Paradigm
- Internet Banking and Cyber Infractions
- Intellectual Property in technological Perspective
- Legal liability in Cyberspace : Infringer and Criminals in Legal Entrenchment
- Electronic Signature and Crime
- Legal Issues involved in Countering Cyber Crimes
- Cyber Crimes : Prevention and Enforcement Strategies
- An Introduction to the Information Technology Act, 2000
EBC's Cyber Crimes for BSl & LL.B by Dr. Talat Fatima
- Publisher: Eastern Book Company [EBC]
- Book Code: 9789351453925
- Availability: 29