This book covers provisions of Ind AS in two volumes.
- The first volume contains 42 chapters comprehensively covering convergence strategy, each Ind AS in detail with practical examples and comparison with IFRS and existing Indian GAAP. The book is written in a lucid manner in order to help readers spot the differences between AS and Ind AS and plan towards Ind AS transition efficiently.
- The second volume covers the Ind AS disclosure checklist, bare comparison of Ind AS with Income Tax Computation and Disclosure Standards (ICDS), summaries of all Ind AS and other relevant annexures. The book is a very useful referencer for professionals, practitioners and corporates.
Key features :
- In-depth coverage of practical examples on Ind AS in Q & A format.
- Detailed comparison with Indian GAAP and IFRS.
- Concise summary of all Ind AS.
- Detailed disclosure checklist of Ind AS (updated as on date).
- New chapter on Ind AS 115.
- Updated chapter on ICDS, including FAQs issued by CBDT and draft ICDS on Real Estate Transactions.
- Covering provisions of Ind AS compliant Schedule III (as amended till date).
- Bare text comparison of Ind AS and ICDS.
- Includes IFRS and Ind AS based Financial Statements.
- Covers complete text of Ind AS in CD (including Ind AS amended in 2016, 2017 and 2018).
Bloomsbury's Practical Approach to Ind AS implementation (Illustrations, Summary and Comparisons) by CA. Sarika Gosain, CA. Rajesh Gosain [2 HB Volumes]
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing India
- Book Code: 9789387457317
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Tags: Ind AS, Bloomsbury