This book is about making good use of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) for enhancing business profits. The book has two parts:
(1) Business Guide: Provides a roadmap for integrating FTAs into a firm’s business strategy. It is also a step by step guide to understand if exporting or importing under an FTA will be beneficial for your product.
Adopt your business to benefit from the Free Trade Agreements
- Examples of benefit calculation
- Key provisions of important FTAs
- Detailed insights on Rules of Origin
(2) Duty Ready Reckoner: Find at a glance the preferential duties on any item imported into India. You can see duties across the FTAs and also if the preferential duty is less than the normal MFN import duty.
- Tariff line wise duty and policy snapshot for all FTAs in a single row. Includes effective custom duty, preferential duty, import policy and trade data
- FTA duty for imports from UAE, Mauritious, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Philippines, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, China, Australia and others.
- Identiy products where imports under FTA will result in duty savings.