- · Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting.
- · Relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated at relevant places. This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject and understand it well.
- · The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
- · The Companies Act, 2013 has been comprehensively covered including the Relevant Rules, Notifications and Circulars.
- · Incorporates all the relevant amendments applicable for May, 2023 Exams.
- · The Book contains more than 175 Theoretical Questions, 200 Practical problems and 600 Multiple Choice Questions with Answers and Reasons.
- · The ‘Headings’, ‘Sub-headings’, ‘Important Points’ and ‘Practical Problems’ have been highlighted, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- · Answers to Practical Problems asked in Past Exams have been given as per the law applicable for May, 2023 Exams.
- · Incorporates the Question Paper of November, 2022 CA (Inter) Examination (New Syllabus).
- · The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in past 10 CA (Inter) Examinations.
- · Incorporates ‘Guidelines for preparing for exams and writing the exams’.
- · This Edition incorporates all the modifications made in the Syllabus vide ICAI’s Announcement dated 22nd July, 2019, 15th July, 2020 and 5th June, 2021.
- · This Edition includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for May, 2023 Exams.
- This Book is updated upto 31st October, 2022 and is meant for May, 2023 Exams.
- Incorporation of Company and Matters Incidental Thereto
- Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
- Share Capital and Debentures
- Acceptance of Deposits by Companies
- Registration of Charges
- Management and Administration
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The General Clauses Act, 1897
- Interpretation of Statutes, Deeds and Documents
Munish Bhandari's A Handbook on Corporate & Other Laws for CA Intermediate May 2023 Exam [New Syllabus] by Bestword Publications
- Publisher: Munish Bhandari | Bestword Publication
- Book Code: 9789385075001
- Availability: 10
Tags: Munish Bhandari, Corporate & Other Laws, CA Intermediate, CA Inter, Bestword Publications