P M Bakshi The Constitution of India is an indispensable reference tool on the subject. Now in its 18th edition, this article-wise commentary on the Constitution of India provides an accurate and up to date account of all legislative developments and important judicial pronouncements; incorporating all amendments up to The Constitution (One Hundred and Fifth Amendment) Act, 2021. Each article is followed by short notes, written in a lucid and accessible style, to aid the understanding of the reader.
- Article-wise concise commentary on the Constitution of India
- Up to date with all legislative amendments – beginning from 1951 up to the latest: The Constitution (One Hundred and Fifth Amendment) Act, 2021
- Important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated
- Each article is followed by concise notes to aid readability and understanding
Universal's The Constitution of India by P. M. Bakshi (Pocket) | LexisNexis
- Publisher: Universal Law Publishing Co.
- Book Code: 9789395116657
- Availability: 10