Please note: Price includes courier charges Rs. 85/-
MCQ on Banking Law provides a clear, concise and effective overview of the subject through multiple choice questions.
- Covers all important topics such as banker–customer relationship, special classes of customers, lending by banks, technology and banking, central banking institutions, formation and functioning of banking companies and legislations such as Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 and SARFAESI Act, 2002, etc.
- Fully covers the banking law syllabus of law schools, IBPS specialist officers, Judicial Services and other banking examinations.
- Accessible introductory text which prepares students to tackle the multiple choice questions.
- More than 500 exam styled multiple choice questions.
- Clear analysis of correct and incorrect answers.
- 1. Introduction
2. Banker–Customer Relationship,
3. Special Classes of Customers,
4. Lending by Banks,
5. Technology and Banking in India,
6. Central Banking Institutions,
7. Formation and Functioning of Banking Companies
8. Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
9. SARFAESI Act, 2002
EBC's MCQ on Banking Law by Bimal Patel, Dolly Jabbal & Prachi V. Motiyani | Competitive Exam Series [Edn. 2020]
- Publisher: Eastern Book Company [EBC]
- Book Code: 9789351450818
- Availability: 10