Universal’s Guide to LL.M. Examination is a comprehensive and indispensable work catering to the needs of candidates appearing for LL.M. Entrance Examinations conducted by various Law Universities. It provides multiple choice questions and exhaustive theory on every subject forming the part of the syllabus of the Examination. The book also contains questions that have been asked in the previous year examinations and as well as other multiple-choice questions.
- Revised and up to date edition, providing exhaustive theory and more than 5000 MCQs
- Theory has been updated in accordance with recent legislative changes and landmark judgments
- Exhaustive coverage of previous year questions
- Questions have been modified as per latest changes or developments
- Mapped in accordance with latest syllabus of the LL.M. entrance examinations
- Structured in accordance with the pattern of questions generally asked in the examination
- Questions asked in the 2020 examination have been added at relevant places
Universal's Guide to LL.M Entrance Examination 2023 by Gaurav Mehta | LexisNexis
- Publisher: Universal Law Publishing Co.
- Book Code: 9789389991628
- Availability: 10