Key to Civil Court Practice and Procedure is written in a simple and understandable language with an approach to bring procedural laws and rules of litigation in an elementary language relevant to a litigant. In order to render a comprehensive and a dynamic perspective of the subject, the author has incorporated basic procedural aspects of civil court practice and procedure with their probable remedies.
- Provides comprehensive theory and in-depth knowledge on the procedure and rules followed on the civil side of the litigation
- Designed topic-wise, listing all possible matter related to civil litigation in a consolidated manner
- The author has preferred an approach to cover rules and procedural laws with the incorporation of case law related to the same
- This book is an asset to every layman who cannot comprehend the legal provisions drafted in an entangled language
- Legislative and judicial developments that have taken place post the last edition have been included at relevant places
- The enactment of Commercial Courts Act, 2016 has been included and mentioned
- Notable Supreme Court and High Court judgments have been incorporated
- How and Where to Present Plaint
- How to Institute Suit
- How does Court Proceed
- Service of summons
- Production of Documents
- When does a Trial Commence
- How Suit is heard
- Withdrawal or Compromise
- Execution, Appeal, Injunctions, ADR and much more...
Universal's Key to Civil Court Practice & Procedures by Narender Kumar | LexisNexis
- Publisher: Universal Law Publishing Co.
- Book Code: 9789389991529
- Availability: 10