Handbook on Election Law is the second book on Election Law and Practice by the author. This book contains ten chapters and each chapter deals with clarity of all the legal provisions with appropriate case law. The language is simple and lucid. Most complex issues of Election Law are explained in detail with comments. This book is written to meet the needs of students, professors, research scholars, lawyers, law makers, common man and institutions. All the legal provisions of Election Law and Constitutional provisions are discussed with latest amendments and case law till January 2014.
Table of Contents:
- Law & Practice of Election
- Election Disputes & Appeals.
- Composition of Parliment & Election of President & Vice President.
- Composition, Powers & Functions of the Election Commission.
- Qualification & Disqualification.
- Anti-Defection Law.
- Corrupt Practices.
- Voter's Right to know the Antecedents of the Candidates.
- New Electoral Reform.
LexisNexis Handbook on Election Law by P. Rathna Swamy
- Publisher: LexisNexis
- Book Code: 9789351430568
- Availability: 10