- Rawl's Theory of Justice
- The Meaning, Object & Necessity of Interpretation.
- Interpretation is the Art of finding the True Legislative Intent.
- Certain Presumptions & Considerations in Interpretation.
- The Process of Interpretation.
- Basic principles of Interpretation.
- Other Rules.
- Kinds of Construction.
- Aids to Construction.
- Internal Aids to Construction.
- External Aids to Construction.
- Temporary & Perpetual Statutes.
- Prospective & Retrospective Operation of Statutes.
- Delegated & Conditional Legislations.
- Interpretation of Statutes Affecting Jurisdication of Courts.
- Certain Legal Maxims.
Central Law Publication's Interpretation of Statutes [IOS] For B.S.L & L.L.B by D. N. Mathur
- Publisher: Central Law Publications
- Book Code: 9789384961237
- Availability: 10