Information Technology: Law and Practice is a section-wise commentary capturing the journey of the IT Act 2000, and in the process covering the entire spectrum of cyber laws and laws relating to e-commerce, unlike any other book. This edition has been thoroughly updated with important case law and key developments which have been interwoven seamlessly to provide a unique learning experience to the readers. One of the notable features of this edition is that it comprehensively covers case law during COVID 19 pandemic.
- Presented in lucid language with concept notes, illustration, anecdotes and diagrams
- Analyses different aspects of cyber laws and laws relating to e-commerce
- Contains comparative analysis of corresponding provisions in different jurisdictions to render an exhaustive view of the subject
New to this edition:
- This edition has been meticulously revised to include important decisions of the Supreme Court and High Courts
- Latest legislative developments and changes in law have been captured
- Incorporates important case law including landmark judgments related to Aarogya Setu, Privacy, Freedom of speech and expression, Criminal Defamation and Child Pornography
- Comprehensively covers case law during COVID 19 pandemic
Universal's Information Technology Law & Practice (Cyber Laws & Laws Relating to E-Commerce) by Adv. Vakul Sharma, Seema Sharma
- Publisher: Universal Law Publishing Co.
- Book Code: 9789389991543
- Availability: 10