The present work is an authoritative commentary on the entire gamut of this multifaceted law and it highlights not only all the salient features of the new legislations but also the essential and useful information about all branches of IPR law. Those who are interested in intellectual property rights need have a basic knowledge of IPR laws and their impact on man's daily life and work and this illuminating guide meets that need.
Table of Contents:
- Patents- Industrial Design
- Trade Marks.
- Confidential Information.
- Industrial & Trade Secrets.
- Geographical Indications of Goods.
- Protection of Plant Varieties & Farmers Rights.
- Information Technology
- Semiconuctor Integrated Circuits Layout Design.
Eastern Law House's Intellectual Property Law (IPR) for Law Students by P. Narayanan
- Publisher: Eastern Law House
- Book Code: 9788171773398
- Availability: 10