- “Devasthan Land”: Trusts registered outside Maharashtra: exemption under Sch. A & AA of Maha. Public Trusts Act.
- Lease for Cultivation
- Rights of widow landlady
- Title of Predecessor Tenant:
- Watan Land: Induction of Tenant by Watandar.
- MRT’s powers: Appellate Authority
- Supreme Court on issue of “Scope of Review”
- Recovery of excess rent: 30 years period for Settlement of Land Revenue.
- Recovery of arrears of purchase price
- Disabled Landlord: Right to give notice for termination Tenancy
Snow White's The Maharashtra Tenancy and Agricultural Lands Act, 1948 with Rules, 1956 by Adv. Sunil Dighe
- Publisher: Snow White Publication
- Book Code: SW010
- Availability: 10