About the book
The second edition of this practical guide provides simplified and pragmatic analysis of the labour laws applicable to women at workplaces in India. It aims to provide a ready and updated reference book for understanding provisions of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and other provisions relating to female employees and workers under the 2020 Labour Codes. The book seeks to act as a guide on the concepts and procedures along with providing an in-depth analysis of relevant case laws. It is intended for use by the collective audience of lawyers, compliance professionals, in-house legal counsels and human resource professionals who wish to understand, implement and reliably interpret various provisions of labour laws geared towards female employees and workers at workplace.
- - Conceptual guide aimed at a wide array of readers such as lawyers, compliance professionals, in house legal counsels and human resource professionals.
- - Real world guide on compliance guidelines for companies and detailed inquiry procedure under Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.
- - Ready referencer to understand provisions applicable to working women under Code of Social Security, 2020, Code on Wages, 2020, Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions, 2020 and key Shops and Establishments legislations across the country.
- - Detailed analysis of the most recent case laws and judicial precedents on every topic.
- - New chapters covering detailed analysis of global best practices and constitutional rights specific to working women.
Bloomsbury's Understanding Workplace Laws for Women in India by Esha Shekhar, Neha Koshy
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing India
- Book Code: 9789390513710
- Availability: 10