“A Guide to Corporate Finance” is one of the most important subjects for Graduation, Post-Graduation and Professional level. Because of complex and complicated nature of business and establishments, this subject gets difficult for students and practitioners also. The legal and financial aspects are becoming extremely important and students are expected to handle successfully and effectively. Keeping in mind the difficulties faced by students, we are presenting this book in Q&A format with lucid and systematic presentation of theory and practical questions with teaching ‘notes. All theory and practical’s are arranged topic wise and, chronologically, Proper examples have been provided throughout the book for better understanding of topics. We have made use of proper diagrammatic presentation whenever required and inclusion of Self-Test; Questions with brief answer hint after solved example in order to boost student’s confidence
- Overview of Financial Management
- Time Value of Money
- Sources of Long-Term Finance
- Valuation of Bonds, Preference Shares and Equity
- Investment Decision [Capital Budgeting]
- Capital Rationing
- Dividend Policy
- Financing Decisions – A Leverage Analysis
- Cost of Capital
- Capital Structure
- Working Capital Management
- Cash Management
- Receivable Management
- Inventory Management
- Table-l Future value interest factor of Re 1 per period at i % for ‘n periods, FVIF (i,n). (The Compound Sum of One Rupee)
- Table-2 ‘ .Present value interest factor of Re 1 per period at i % for n periods, PVIF (i, n).
- Table 3 Future value interest factor of an ordinary annuity of Re 1 per period at i% for n periods, FVIFA(i,n). (The Compound Value” of an Annuity of One Rupee)
- Table-4 Present value interest factor of an (ordinary) annuity of Re 1 per period at i% for n periods, PVIFA(i,n).
Bharat's A Guide to Corporate Finance by CS. Divyesh Patel (University Edition 2020)
- Publisher: Bharat Law House Pvt. ltd.
- Book Code: 9789386920607
- Availability: 10