- Contains more than 2,000 MCQs (with Answers and Reasons).
- Includes‘Knowledge-based MCQs’ requiring ‘knowledge and comprehension’ and ‘Application based MCQs’ requiring ‘application and analysis’ as per the pattern of Exam suggested by ICAI vide Announcement dated 11th January, 2019.
- Includes case study based MCQ srequiring application of concepts.
- Includes 4 Mock Test Paperscontaining MCQs of 30 Marks in each Paper.
- The MCQs (Questions as well as Options) have been amended to incorporate all the amendments made in Company Law, Securities Laws, Allied Laws and Economic Laws.
- The MCQs which had become irrelevant as a consequence of exclusion of certain Sections / Topics by ICAI vide Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 3rd July 2019, 22nd July 2019 and 15th July 2020,have been eliminated from the Book.
- Answers to the MCQs have been given on the same page at the end of the page.This would make it convenient for the students to verify their answers and would also help in saving time.
- Practicing the MCQs shall prove to be helpful in building strong conceptual clarityas these MCQs shall act as illustrations for explaining the intricate provisions of law.
- MCQs in each chapter have been grouped ‘topic-wise’ as well as ‘section-wise’. This would enable the students to select any particular topic(s) / section(s) from any chapter for practicing MCQs.
- A thorough practice of MCQs contained in this book would enable the students to develop expertisein the subject and score well in MCQs portion of 30 marks as well as in remaining portion of 70 marks.
Munish Bhandari's MCQ's on Corporate and Allied / Economic Laws for CA Final November 2020 Exam [Old & New Syllabus] by Bestword Publication
- Publisher: Munish Bhandari | Bestword Publication
- Book Code: 9789385075094
- Availability: 10