Table of Contents:
- The Revolutionary Background of Indian Constitutional Thought & Challanges Ahead.
- Some known & unknown Facts about Indian Constitution & Dr. Ambedkar's Contribution in Constitution Making.
- Dynamics of Article 14.
- The State in Liberalized Economy.
- Due Process Clause & New Horizons of Article 21.
- The Supreme Court & Directive Principles Jurispudence
- Indian Federalism
- Fundametal Right to Education: Challanges & Prospects.
- Commercialization & Privatization of Education
25. Corruption - Black Money Menace & Institution of Lokpal.
Indian Constitutional Law Dynamics & Challanges by Suresh Mane For BSL & LL.B , Aarati & Company
- Publisher: Aarti & Co. Mumbai
- Book Code: 9788192397177
- Availability: Out Of Stock