The aim of ‘Understanding Ethics and Communication: A Self-study Module’ is to help CA Intermediate (IPC) students by clearly explaining, analyzing, and evaluating important Ethics and Communication concepts. Our approach in writing this book was essentially: to write an easy-to-understand textbook that students feel comfortable with but without compromising on the academic rigour. The book has been divided into sixteen chapters and an appendix has been provided for brushing up basic language skills. Organization of the chapter provides a student friendly approach to the subject of Ethics and Communication. The authors have tried to adopt a user-friendly writing style that gives clear and concise explanations to help students engage readily with the content and grasp complex concepts easily.
Main Features of the book:
- Complete coverage of the ICAI Syllabus.
- User- Friendly & Lucid Writing Style.
- Explanations of Concepts in Easy Language.
- Well presented Flow Diagrams, Charts & Tables.
- Ethics & Communication Snapshots for Quick Revision.
- Coverage of Previous Year Examination Questions
- Appendix On Language Skills for better Communication.
Part - I : Ethics
- Ethics & Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance & Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Workplace Ethics.
- Environment & Ethics
- Ethics in Marketing & Consumer Protection.
- Ethics in Accounting & Finance.
Part - II : Communication
- Essentials of Communication.
- Communication Media.
- Effective Communication & Barriers to Communication.
- Written Communication.
- Interpersonal Communication.
- Group Dynamics.
- Communication Ethics.
- Communicating Corporate Culture, Change & Innovative Spirits.
- Communication in Business Environment.
- Basic Understanding of Legal Deeds & Documents.
Carvinknowledge's Understanding Ethics & Communication: A Self Study Module for CA Inter (IPC) May / Nov. 2015 Exam by Eesha Narang, Om. S. Trivedi
- Publisher: Carvinowledge Press
- Book Code: 9789351433729
- Availability: Out Of Stock