- The book is specially conceived for Cost and Management Accountancy - Intermediate Course for preparing to Paper 10 ‘Cost and Management Accountancy’ in Group-II of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Elaborate discussion is incorporated on Cost and Management Accounting - Methods and Techniques; Cost Records and Cost Audit; and Economics for Managerial Decision Making.
- The theoretical aspects are presented in a very brief and nutshell manner without sacrificing the depth of the subject.
- The theoretical subject is presented in a point wise manner with topic wise reference numbers.
- Number of ‘True or False Statements’ and ‘Choose Correct Answer’ questions are given at the end of each chapter as self test questions and its Key is also given.
- Theoretical examination questions posed at CMA Intermediate Examination are given from the year 1994 onwards along with cross reference to para numbers in text.
- Past 15 years fully solved practical examination problems of CMA Intermediate Course are given at the end of respective chapters, with full working notes, easily understandable to students.
- Wherever needed practical examination problems of CA IPCC are given.
- Fully solved practical examination problems of pat 15 years of CMA Intermediate Examination.
- Coverage of Therotical Examination questions of CMA Intermediate Exam Since 1994 Cross reference to para Numbers.
- Multiple Choice Questions.
About the Author:
Sri Ravi M Kishore studies Master of commerce degree in sri Venkateswara University. Tirupati and obtained Bachelor of laws degree from Nagarjuna University, Gunter. He Is the Associate Member of the Institute of Costs and works Accountants of India,Kolkata and Fellow Member of the institute of company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. He obtained Post –Graduate Diploma in Personal Management From Annamalai University. He had completed ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems Auditor / Lead. Auditor course conducted by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance, London.He had worked in medium and large manufacturing concerns for over 15 years in senior Level management positions handling finance , Accounting, and Secretarial Functions.Presently he is Practising as a Management Consultant offering specialist services to the Corporate sector. He is associated with the academic field over past ten years and has authored several text .Books for professional and Academic Courses on financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting and Financial Management subjects..
Taxmann's Cost & Management Accountancy by Ravi M. Kishore For CMA Intermediate
- Publisher: Taxmann Publications
- Book Code: 9789350713617
- Availability: Out Of Stock