Current's The Maharashtra Village Panchayats Act (Act No.III of 1959)
Contents of the Book :
- Gramsabhas, Establishment and Constitution Of Panchayats.
- Administrative Powers and Duties.
- Special Provisions For Gransabha and Panchayat in Scheduled Areas.
- Panchayat : Its Property and Fund.
- Establishment, Budget and Accounts
- Taxation and Recovery Of Claims.
- Financial Assistance to Panchayats.
- Provisions For Conversion Of A Municipality into a Panchayat and For Amalgamation and Divisions Of Panchayats.
- Cattle Pounds.
- Recovery Of Land Revenue
- Rules and Bye-Laws.
Current Publication's The Maharashtra Village Panchayats Act 1959
- Publisher: Current Publications
- Book Code: CUP023
- Availability: Out Of Stock