Order once placed can only be cancelled only within 1-2 hours from the placing the order as we dispatch the books immediately., You can write to our customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020-24451546/ 020-24467685 (Mon-Sat: 10 am to 7pm) In such cases, the order will be cancelled and the money will be refunded to you within 5-7 working days after the cancellation request. Once order is dispatched no cancellation will be entitled nor any modification in orders will be made.
Return & Refund Policy: What products cannot be returned?
- Notes, Bare Act, Commentaries, Textbooks, MCQs Books
- Books to be returned must be clean and unsoiled;
- Replacement of a books will be subject to availability.
- Return shipment (courier/post) charges must be paid by the buyer.
Refund or exchange of a product bought on our website is possible if
- The books is damaged or any pages are missing or wrongly supplied.
- Please note: For refund for orders when customer has given insufficient address...
- The Following will be deducted from the amount paid.
- The shipping charges (Post/Courier)
- Bank charges 3%
- Packing charges Rs. 25/-
Please note: Mode of refund may vary depending on circumstances and bank’s policy. If the mode of refund is by Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI or any 3rd party wallet please allow 5 -7 working days for the credit to appear in your account. While we regret any inconvenience caused by this time frame, it is the bank’s policy that delays the refund timing and we have no control over that.
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, simply email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund.
We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
If you have any queries, contact us on email@example.com or call us on 020-24451546/ 020-24467685 (Mon-Sat: 10 am to 7pm)