We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
o Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
· Children under the age of 18: Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Law-all.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website.
· Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
· Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that Law-all.com ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
· Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
· Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our Law-all.com.
· User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
· Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
· Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Website?
· Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
· Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
· Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
· Fake or impostor profiles
o Technical and functional management of the Website. When you use our Website, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Website, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Website.
o Operational Use. We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Website. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Website.
· Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
o Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
· Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Website is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
o Third Party. At times We may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information will never be shared.
· We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
· 7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through Website are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Law-all.com does not warrant that: Website will be constantly available, or available at all or The information on Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
· 8. Selling:
We may provide you alternation services (limited to alteration of length, alteration of the waist size) for the garments purchased by You from Us. This service shall be free of cost and no amount would be collected from You for such alteration. However, a nominal fee as mentioned by Law-all.com at the time of creating the alteration request (inclusive of service tax) would be applicable as convenience charge towards pick up and drop of the garments or towards tailor visit (wherever applicable).
· 9. E-Website for Communication:
You agree, understand and acknowledge that Law-all.com is an online Website that enables you to purchase products listed on the Website at the price indicated therein at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that Law-all.com is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on Law-all.com.
· 10. Indemnity:
· 11. Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
Website is controlled and operated by Law-all.com and products are sold by Law-all.com. All material on Website, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Law-all.com is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Law-all.com or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of Our various Service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to Us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
· 12. Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Law-all.com be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: