Corporate Laws in India book explains the essentials of a valid Contract, kinds of special contracts and the Contract of sale of Goods. It also discusses the Provision of Consumer protection Act, 1986 and kinds of negotiable Instruments, and explains the concept of intellectual Property rights.This book is useful for Students of LLB, LLM, CA, MBA, PGDM programme as well as aspirants of Competitive Examinations.Key Feature of the Book Include:
- * Providing questions at the end of each chapter in each part of the book to help in Reviewing the Chapter.
- * Recognizes issues of Business compilances in a regulatory Environment
- * Analyses Business Situation in Light of Various regulatory Provisions
- * Converges business and Law in Indian and Global Context.
Lexisnexis's Corporate Laws in India by Rashmi Aggarwal, Rajinder Kaur
- Publisher: LexisNexis
- Book Code: 9789351437079
- Availability: Out Of Stock