This is a book on Power of Raisina Hill - The Constitutional Position, Functions and Powers of the President of India. The salient features of this book:
- Discusses the Constitutional Position, Powers and Functions of the President of India.
- Outlines the Historical perspective along with the basic framework of the constitution.
- Analysis the actual functioning of all Precidents of India from 1950 to 2014.
- Includes a seperate chapter covering all supreme Court Judgements related to the role of President.
- presents a comparative analysis of the powers of the british monarch with the Precident of India.
LexisNexis's The Power of Raisina Hill - The Constitutional Position, Functions and Powers of the President of India [HB] by Lokendra Malik
- Publisher: LexisNexis
- Book Code: 9789351435495
- Availability: 30