A Comprehensive & exhaustive self contained guide on practical aspect on Military Law. The book has constantly been very popular amongest its users, ever since the publication of its 1st Edition during 1988. It has been constantly been improved, revised, and updated in its subsequent editions which were published during 1991, 1994,1996,2001& 2006 viz. In this Seventh Edition, The Book has again been virtually re-written to maintain its progrssive character by incorporating the latest amendments to Army Act. Rules, Regulations & Administrative Instructions. Case Law has further been updated..
Part - I :
- What does military Law imply, method of its study & techniques to deal with legal problems, concerning military personal with accuracy & Promptitude.
- Historical evolution of Military Law, Its Application, Military Offences, Punishments & Penal Dedunctions.
- Courts of Enquiry, Boards of officers & courts of inquest.
- Framing of Charges, offence Repots, Speciman of Charges, low governing hearing of charges , recording of summaries of Evidences , Summary Disposals, Censures & Warning.
- Duties of commanding officers, Superior officers & Staff Officers in relation to Courts Material.
- Judiciary of the Army , Its historical evolution & Functions.
- Courts Material , Prosecution, defence, Furlough & Parole.
- Complaints, Representations & Petitios.
- Concerned Gazette Notifications, Army Instructions, Army Orders, Policy Directives, Numerious Speciamen Forms..
- Armed Forces of the Union & their Laws : A Comparative Study .
- Maintenance of Wives , Children & Parents.
- Right to information
- Suggestions for Improvement
Part - II :
The Army Act, 1950, The Army Rules, 1954 & The Right to Information Act & Rules, 2005. The Book will be of great help to all users of military law & laws relating to Armed Forces i.e Navy, Air Forces, Assam Rifles, Rashtriya Rifles etc...
Deep & Deep Publication's Study & Practice of Military Law [HB] by Col. G. K. Sharma & Col. M. S. Jaswal
- Publisher: Deep & Deep Publication
- Book Code: 9788184502848
- Availability: 10