About the book:
This is a book on The Registration Laws in Maharahtra by F. M. Oswal with Rules, Notifications, Circulars, Guidelines with Allied Laws, As Amended By (Maharashtra Amendment) Act, 2010, Maharashtra Act No. X 2012. CTJ067, CTJ055 Registration of a Document can not be denied by Registering Authority on the ground that building was constructed on a Government land based on some entries in revenue records, when there is no factual basis for raising such objection.
Contents of the book:
- The Registration Establishment.
- Registrable Documents.
- The Time Of Presentaion.
- The Place Of Registration.
- Presenting Document For Registration.
- Enforcing The Appearance Of Executants and Witnesses
- Presenting Wills and Authorities
- Deposit Of Wills.
- The Effects Of Registration and Non-Registration.
- Duties and Powers Of Registrating Officers.
- Refusal To Register.
About the Author:
F. M. Oswal
CTJ Publication's The Registration Laws in Maharashtra [HB] | Maharashtra Laws | F. M. Oswal | CTJ067 | 2nd Edn 2016
- Publisher: CTJ Publications
- Book Code: CTJ067
- Availability: 50