The book is a very useful referencer and a guide for a
person who may be a property owner, tax payer, tax authority,
enforcement officers, professional(s), student(s), research scholar and
consumers. It comprehensively covers the relevant provisions of the
Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 along with Rules
and relevant notification(s) issued by the Central Board of Direct
Taxes, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan
Deposit Scheme, 2016 and relevant notices issued under the Income Tax
Act, 1961 and the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
In light of the recent developments in the Real Estate Laws, this edition of the book has also captured the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 to give the reader a glimpse of law affecting real estate sector.
The FAQs appended with the topics, would help in understanding the applicable laws in a lucid manner.
- Section wise analysis of all important issues under the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 and the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Rules, 2016
- Covers illustrative regulatory framework and bodies authorized under the Income Tax, 1961 and Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- In depth coverage of the manner of provisional attachment and disposal of confiscated property
- Comprehensive analysis of the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
- Discussion on the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
- Detailed commentary on the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016
- Covers relevant announcements and notice(s) issued by the Central Government and the CBDT
- Reader friendly presentation of topics through judicial pronouncements, examples and FAQs
Bloomsbury's The Law & Practice of The Prohibition of Benami Property Transaction Act, 1988 by PAV Law Offices
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing India
- Book Code: 9789386606013
- Availability: 10