Investment Banking explains the most commonly used valuation techniques in deals involving Mergers, Acquisitions, Private-Equity and IPO's. etc.The Investment Banking book is organised in 6 parts i.e. Investment Banking, Finance Foundation, Valuation, Relative Valuation, Income Based Valuation, Mergers and Acquisition. The book covers :
- Part-1: Investment banking.
- Part-2: Finance Foundation
- Part-3 : Valuation
- Part-4 : Valuation - Markets Approach
- Part-5 : Valuation - Income Approach
- Part-6 : Mergers and Acquisitions
- Part-7 : Addendum
Investment Banking - The Dreame Begins...!!!! by CA. Tapan Jindal, Bharat law House (4th Edn Sep.2015)
- Publisher: Bharat Law House Pvt. ltd.
- Book Code: 9789351392422
- Availability: 50