- Overview Of Lending activity.
- Principles and Objectives.
- Credit Policy in Banks.
- Policy Rates and RBI Guidelines.
- Prudentil Norms On Capital Adequency and Credit Risk Management.
- Income Recognition , Asset Classification,and Provisioning Norms.
- Types Of Borrowers.
- Analysis Of Financial Statements.
- Credit Evaluation-Working Capital Finanace.
- Evaluation Of Term Loans.
- Dynamics Of Foreign Change.
- Types Of Credit Facilities.
- Priority Sector Lending.
- Corporete Funding.
- Infrastructure Lending.
- Supply Chain and Channel Financing.
- Monitoring and Follow-up.
- Recovery Management
- Microfinance and Financial Inclusion.
- Effective Management through E-Banking.
- Comprehensive Case Study.
About The Book :
- Not many Books available exclusively covering Credit management in Banks.
- Contains in detail the Various steps in Credit management -Right from Prospecting a Client to the Proposal Sanction, monitoring and Follow-up of advance.
- Written in Very Simple Language.
- Authors have tried to Share their over 25 years experience in the banking industry by offering specific Comments/ Suggestions at relevant Places.
- An Exclusive Chapter On Risk Management in Banks.
- Legal and non-Legal Recovery Measures covered in depth.
- The Latest and Popular Concept Micro Finance covered as a Seperate Chapter.
- Each Chapter begins with Learning Objectives and ends with Points to Remember giving gist of important aspects of that Chapter.
Himalaya's Bank Credit Management by S. Murali and K.R. Subbakrishna
- Publisher: Himalaya Publishing House
- Book Code: 9789350970089
- Availability: 10