Preparing Financial Statements under Schedule III: Ind AS and Indian
GAAP is a book that is useful to all kinds of readers, ranging from
auditors, managements, accountants, students to accountancy academia.
The book expects the readers to have basic practical experience in
accounting and preparation of financial statements. It would strengthen
their knowledge about the key concepts under Indian GAAP and Ind AS
relating to recognition, measurement and disclosure of the elements of
the financial statements. The book brings to light the changes in the
Indian accounting landscape and also includes exposure drafts which show
the way forward. It also includes illustrative disclosures of Fortune
500 companies which will help the readers appreciate good financial
reporting. In a nutshell, this book is an enabler for someone who wants
to practically apply Indian GAAP or Ind AS and produce high quality
- Understand ASB's Framework of Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements.
- Develop insight into the interplay between the Conceptual Framework, Schedule III and the Accounting Standards.
- Learnthe foundations of Ind AS compliant financial statements.
- Preparation and presentation of financial statements under Indian GAAP and Ind AS.
- Illustrative disclosures of Fortune 500 companies included.
- Exposure Draft on Guidance note on Division II of Schedule III included.
- Exposure Draft on Schedule III for NBFCs included alongwith highlights of differences.
- All relevant Exposure Drafts on Ind ASs included till date.
- ITFGs included.
- Includes FAQs issued by Accounting Standards Board.
Bloomsbury's Preparing Financial Statements under Schedule III [Ind AS and Indian Gap] by CA. Ambalika Singh
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing India
- Book Code: 9789386606952
- Availability: 10