This book covers provisions of Ind AS in two Volumes. The First Volume Contains 43 Chapters comprehensively covering convergence strategy, each Ind AS in detail with practical examples and comparison with IFRS and existing Indian GAAP. The Book is written in a Lucid manner in order to help readers spot the differences between AS and Ind AS and Plan towards Ind AS transition efficiently. The Second Volume Covers the Ind AS disclosure Checklist, bare comparison of Ind AS with Income Tax Computation and Disclosure Standards (ICDS), Summaries of all Innd AS and Other relevnt annexures. The Book is a very referencer for Professionals, Practitioners and Corporates.
- Summary of recently proposed amendments to various Ins AS by MCA
- In-depth coverage of Practical Examples on Ins AS in Q & A Format
- Detailed comparison with Indian GAAP and IFRS
- Concise Summary of all Ind AS
- Detailed disclosure checklist of Ind AS
- Separate Chapter on ICDS Summarizing the key Provisions of all ICDS
- Bare Text Comparison of Ind AS and ICDS
- Includes IFRS based Financial Statements.
Covers complete text of Ind AS and exposure draft of Ind AS compliant Schedule III in CD.
Bloomsbury's Practical Approach to Ind AS implementation (Illustrations, Summary and Comparisons) by CA. Sarika Gosain , CA. Rajesh Gosain [2nd Edn in 2 HB Vols.]
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing India
- Book Code: 9789386432735
- Availability: 10