The Pearson Guide to the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) has been prepared for aspirants of the CLAT & Various Other Law entrance Examinations. since CLAT has been gaining prominance among the students, it was imperative to design a book that covers all the major topics -English, Maths, Logical reasoning, Legal Reasoning / Aptitude & Current affairs- relevant from the examination point of view. The theories as well as the questions provided in this book have been prepared considering the level of difficulty of previous years' Examinations.
- Discusses the changes in the Examination Pattern.
- Over 8000 multiple - Choice questions along with examples & quick tricks.
- Preliminary tests to judge your prepation level.
- Over 1500 multiple choice questions on current affairs.
- Test taking stratergies to guide students to attempt various sections
- Previous year Solved Papers.
Pearson Education's Guide to the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) by Harsh Gadrani For AILET, SET, LSAT & Other
- Publisher: Pearson Education
- Book Code: 9788131796399
- Availability: In Stock