Please Note : Cash On Delivery is not available for Periodical & Magazine Subscriptions. Prepayment is necessary for these products.
About the periodical:
[A Fortnightly Journal Reporting the Judgments of Supreme Court and High Courts with Acts, Rules, Amendments, Notifications and other useful material on Labour and Service Laws in India]
- Full Judgments of Supreme Court.
- Full Judgments of High Courts in India.
- Indian Factories & Labour Reports is the only fortnightly Journal and therefore prompt and early reporting is assured.
- Four volumes in a year from 2000 comprising about 6000 pages in Royal Size.
- About 1500 important Cases being reported in a year comprised in 4 volumes.
- Important Articles by various writers on Current Labour Problems.
- Summary of Cases useful to our subscribers also given.
- Consumer Price Index for workers also given.
- Important Central and State Acts, Rules, Notifications and Amendments also given.
- Large number of cases reported in Vol. 1 to 123 (1960 to 2009) have not been reported elsewhere.
- Excellent printing on superior paper.
- Prompt despatch of parts.
About the editors:
V.K. Kharbanda, B.Com., LL.B.
Editor : Factories & Labour Reports, Labour Law Digest (1923–2008) in 18 Vols. &
Supreme Court Labour Judgments (1950-2009) in 24 Vols.
V.K. Kharbanda, B.Sc.
Editor : Factories & Labour Reports (FLR), All India Cases, Allahabad Law Reports,
Revenue Decisions and Allahabad Criminal Cases
About the Publishers:
Law Publishing House, is one of the oldest & among the most reputed publishers of law books and journals in India & have been serving the legal fraternity since the year 1928. They are also amongst the largest publishers of legal journals publishing 8 legal journals in two languages. Their books & journals are widely subscribed by all dealing with labour & service laws & other legal matters throughout the country and find a prominent place in the libraries of Judges, leading advocates, leading companies & law institutions. Their Commentaries & Digests on Labour & Allied Laws have been widely acclaimed by both the Bench & the Bar as well as the Corporate world. Our monthly & fortnightly journals with nation wide & statewide circulation are also greatly patronised by all dealing with Labour, Civil, Criminal & Revenue Laws. Their latest monthly bound journal All India Cases started in 2003 has been highly acclaimed & appreciated & is being widely subscribed as a reference work by a large number of Judges, Lawyers and Law Libraries in the country.
Indian Factories & Labour Reports [Monthly Periodical]
- Publisher: Law Publishing House [LPH]
- Book Code: FLR001
- Availability: 10