Please Note : Cash On Delivery is not available for Periodical & Magazine Subscriptions. Prepayment is necessary for these products.
About the periodical:
Chartered Accountants Practice Journal [CAPJ] is a reputed journal useful for Chartered Accountants in India
The Journal covers :
The second part gives the legal update and covers subject like:-
• Direct Taxation
• Indirect Taxation (including Service Tax, Central Excise and Customs, Sales Tax and Vat)
• Corporate and Securities laws
• Insurance laws
• Bank and NDFCs
• Foreign Trade and Exchange laws
• Consumer and Competition Laws
• Labour and Industrial laws
• Latest notifications, circulars, trade notices and press releases on the above subjects in great detail.
• Summary of relevant cases decided by the Supreme Court, various High Courts and Tribunals, along with appropriate subject heading and ratio of the case.
The third part of the journal contains updates relating to: –
• Practice Support (which includes Statute Analysis, Checklists, Guidance, FAQs, Procedures with explanations and directories for certified filing centers).
• Knowledge Resource (which includes Information on any aspect of latest development.)
• Articles / Opinions by Luminaries Etc
The fourth Part of the journal gives general updates for capital markets.
Manupatra's Chartered Accountants Practice Journal [CAPJ]
- Book Code: Manu005
- Availability: 100