Please Note : Cash On Delivery is not available for Periodical & Magazine Subscriptions. Prepayment is necessary for these products.
About the periodical:
- The fastest, most reliable and comprehensive law journal.
- Greater coverage of judgments.
- Specially prepared Head Notes describing each holding of a judgment, incorporating key facts and reasoning.
- Exhaustive analysis of each judgment with unique features comprising Prior History, Citing Reference, Legislations Referred, Reference to Authorities, Encyclopedic Series ,Treaties etc.
- Exhaustive list of Equivalent Citations to other law reports including local journals wherever available
- A consolidated alphabetical legislation and Alphabetical Index for enhanced reading.
- A unique feature of Star Pagination which integrates the Print version of the journal with online version for ease and accurate identification of pages.
- Access to www.manupatralawreports.in to view journals online through a COMPLIMENTARY Privilege Card. You get the benefit and ease of viewing the journal anywhere, even if you do not have your copy of Print journal with you.
About the publisher:
Manupatra.com is India’s largest and most comprehensive online legal & business policy database. Manupatra revolutionized the way in which people do legal research in India. Since a humble beginning in 2001, we have come a long way in being the pioneers in online legal research in India. With 100 people across 15 cities, the company is the only legal publishing house with presence in all three segments of Print, CD Rom publishing & Online publishing.
Company’s suite of CD ROM products ‘Case Locator’ was launched in 2004. The product offerings include case laws across all subjects of law from all courts of India and subject specific CD’s.
The company forayed into Print in October 2005 with an objective of being a full fledge law publishing house. Apart from starting green field print ventures the company has been in a major acquisition mode of various Indian journals, titles and law publishing houses. The company aims to grow in this area through acquisitions, commissioning new titles and introducing new streams of legal publishing.
Manupatra’s mission is to be the preferred provider of decision support information to professionals in Legal, Business, Academic and Government markets and anyone who requires legal and business policy information.
It provides information, tools, and solutions to help professionals make their most critical decisions effectively and improve their productivity. Company’s range of information products encompasses traditional and new media formats including:
Manupatra's Bombay Law Reporter [BLR] Monthly Periodical
- Book Code: Manu001
- Availability: 100