About the Book:
This book has been compiled according to the latest syllabus issued by the borad of studies, ICAI. It contains 25 Model Test Papers designed in tune with the examination pattern containing Multiple Choice Questions, Short Questions and Fill in the Blanks.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Introduction to Micro Economics
Chapter 2. Theory of Demand and Supply
- Chapter 3. Theory of Production and Cost
- Chapter 4. Price Determination in Defferent Markets
- Chapter 5. Indian Economy - A Profile
- Chapter 6. Select Aspects of Indian Economy
Chapter 7. Economic Reforms in India
Chapter 8. Monney and Banking
- Model Test Papers 1 to 25
- Improve your vocabulary - Abbreviations & Glossary
About the Authors:
Dr. T. Padma [MA (Economics), MA (literature), MA (J & MC), MBA, MSc. (Psychology), PGDCL, PGADR, PGDHR, LL.M, Phd (Law), LL.D]
K.P.C. Rao [B.Sc, LL.B, FCS, FCMA, FIPA (Australia), CMA (USA)]
About the Publisher:
Bharat Law House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi is a reputed and leading Law and Taxation Books Publisher. They have published more than 500 books for students and professionals.
Bharat's General Economics with MCQs for CA-CPT by Dr. T. Padma & K.P.C. Rao (1st Edition, Sept. 2014)
- Publisher: Bharat Law House Pvt. ltd.
- Book Code: 9789351391661
- Availability: Out Of Stock