The book contains
(Bom. Act No. LXVII of 1948) with Rules, 1956
- Important Object:- Determination of Tenancies and duration.
- Implementing Land Reforms : Land to Tillers.
- Fixation of maximum rent: Fixing reasonable rent.
- Termination of tenancy: Declaring Tiller day (01.04.1957)
- Surrender of Tenancy: Daughter rights child in womb "Minor"
- Woman Litigant: Matrimonial dispute whether exempted from payment of court fees.
- Tribal declared as Tenant.
- Tenancy and Legal Heir: Deemed Purchaser.
- Company Land and Tenancy.
- SEZ Policy and Tenancy.
Snow White's Maharashtra Tenancy and Agricultural Lands Act, 1948 with Rules, 1956 by Adv. Sunil Dighe
- Publisher: Snow White Publication
- Book Code: SW010
- Availability: 10