This thoroughly revised and enlarged edition of the Book "Students' Hand Book on ADVANCED ACCOUNTING in GROUP - II comes with the following unique features-
- Compliance with Schedule VI (Revised).
- All Past ICAI Exam Questions and Revision Test Papers covered.
- Single Point Referencer of all Topics including Accounting Standards (AS 4, 5, 11, 12, 16, 19, 20, 26, 29) prescribed as syllabus for GROUP II of IPCC along with practical illustrations.
- Question and Answer Format for better control over Theory Concepts, and learning-cum-exam oriented preparation
- Step by Step solution for practical problems, with Formats, Charts and Tables for easy understanding.
- About 950 Questions and Illustrations to give Concept and Procedural Clarity.
With an exhaustive coverage of all that is relevant and required for the examination, any sincere follower of this book will be able to comfortably clear the exams with distinction.
Though this book is specifically designed to meet the requirement of CA Curriculum,
students of other Professional courses (CWA, CA) and University Graduation courses (B.Com, BCA) can also use this book to assist in their preparation process.
Padhuka's Advanced Accounting (with relevant AS) for CA Inter (IPC) Group - II May 2016 Exam ,CA. G. Sekar & CA. Sarvana Prasath | CCH Wolter Kluwer
- Publisher: CCH Wolter Kluwer
- Book Code: 9789351295235
- Availability: 30