This book is compilation of Classic scholarly essays and contemporary essays on - Limited Government and Judicial Review -. Reproduces the prestigious Tagore Law Lectures delivered in 1968-69 by late Dr. Durga Das Basu on the Subject of Limited Government and Judicial Review.
- Lecture 1 : The Correct Approach
- Lecture 2 : The Problem of Power and Need for Limitation
- Lecture 3 : The Written Constitution as a limitation
- Lecture 4 : Fundamental Rights as a Limitation
- Lecture 5 : Due Process under the Constitution of India
- Lecture 6 : Judicial Review Post- 1972
- Lecture 7 : Interpretation of a Constitution
- Lecture 8 : Effects of Unconstitutionality and Prospective Overruling
- Lecture 9 : Amendability of the Constitution and Judicial Review of Amendment Acts.
LexisNexis's Limited Government and Judicial Review (Tagore Law Lectures) [HB] | Dr. Durga Das Basu & Revised by Prof. P. Ishwara Bhat
- Publisher: LexisNexis
- Book Code: 9789351436065
- Availability: 50