- Part I -The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Part II -The Factories Act, 1948
- Part III -The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Part IV -The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Part V -The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Part VI -The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Part VII -The Trade Unions Act, 1926
- Part VIII -The Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923
- Part IX -The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
- Part X -The Employees Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Part XI - The Fatal Accidents Act, 1855.
- Part XII - The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946.
- Part XIII - The Maternity Benifit Act, 1961
- Part XIV - The Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Part XV - The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976.
- Part XVI - The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986 (61 of 1986).
- Part XVII - The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970 (37 of 1970).
LexisNexis's Introdunction to Labour & Industrial Law by Avtar Singh
- Publisher: LexisNexis
- Book Code: 9789351430841
- Availability: 30